HUDSON OH - The news is very good for Hudson OH real estate in the second quarter CRIS Economic and Market Watch Report.
- The average price for the second quarter was $372,500.
- Values are up 9.53% over last year at this time!
- Sixty-six homes were sold in Hudson in the second quarter, at a 29% slower pace than last year at this time.
- Average days on the market is 82, two weeks under the average for Summit County.
- Sellers are achieving 95% of their asking price.
There are other trends we follow in more detail, down to the neighborhood and street.
Do you have questions about marketing or buying a home in Hudson Ohio?
Call me @ 330-990-4236 and we can talk at your convenience.
Dawn Maloney, REALTOR®, Luxury Home Marketing RE/MAX Haven Realty
Direct: (330) 990-4236 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping home buyers and sellers in Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina, Wayne, Lake, Geauga and Cuyahoga Counties since 2003.
All content ©2006-2014 by Dawn Maloney, REALTOR® unless otherwise noted.