Let's FACE It - You Should Use Your Image To Promote Your Brand!
(Or It Is About You...If You Want To Get The Job!)
Love the recent post by BethAnn Long about pix on signs...I laughed along with hundreds of others, but I think her post IS about me! Seriously though, I use pix in my advertising as much as possible.
I use my picture a lot, online, on biz cards & signs & flyers and everywhere I can! It's not about vanity...it's about branding and awareness.
Here are a few reasons why I'm pro-pix:
1. Many people can't remember a name but they can remember a face.
2. It helps me make as many friends as possible, and I work with friends whenever possible!
3. Strangers become acquaintances before we have even met. (Weirdos are weird even without a picture, don't even start on that topic!)
4. Face recognition is part of my branding strategy. I bank on my smile and individuality!
5. I want people to recognize me and have a level of comfort even before they meet me, so they can be at ease.
6. It's a fact that some people decide they like a person as soon as they see them...this either wins a client or saves everyone time - LOL!!
7. Online, a face is a key factor for increasing transparency and trust. As a client, would you prefer this avatar or this one
if you were trying to get to know an agent to help with your most expensive asset?
Just my opinion!
I'll be the first to admit, it does take effort to keep that photo professional and updated, especially as often as hairstyles and fashions change, but it's a valuable tool if handled right.
Is it ALL about you? Of course not, but if you want to be remembered and chosen as their next agent, use your picture. The results can be very positive!
Let's face it - you can overdo the pix thing and it can be obnoxious and tacky if done in poor taste.
Do it right, do it with dignity, and be the agent of trust whose face, name AND number they will remember!
Dawn Maloney, REALTOR®, Luxury Home Marketing RE/MAX Haven Realty
Direct: (330) 990-4236 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping home buyers and sellers in Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina, Wayne, Lake, Geauga and Cuyahoga Counties since 2003.
All content ©2006-2014 by Dawn Maloney, REALTOR® unless otherwise noted.